Change the following sentences into negative without changing the meaning.
I. I like my colleagues.
2. Kodaikanal is cooler than Ooty.
3. Mary is prettier than Alice.
4. The pen is mightier than the sword.
5. I was doubtful whether it was you.
6. He is too short to touch the ceiling.
7. The water is too cold for us to go swimming.
8. He is too proud to beg.
9. The girl forgot to bring her violin.
I. I do not dislike my colleagues.
2. Ooty is not as cool as Kodaikanal.
3. Alice is not as pretty as Mary.
4. The sword is not as mighty as the pen.
5. I was not sure whether it was you.
6. He is not tall enough to touch the ceiling.
7. The water is not warm enough for us to go swimming.
8. He is so proud that he will not beg.
9. The girl did not remember to bring her violin.