Here you will find a list of new lessons on the site.
- Adjectives ending in -ly
- So that, in order that, in order to and so as to
- Even as, even though, even if and even so
- Transformation of complex sentences into compound sentences
- Is ‘get’ acceptable in formal writing?
- Is it correct to use object pronouns after as and than?
- Commonly confused expressions in English
- Commonly confused homophones
English speaking lessons
- Expressing opinions
- Making suggestions
- Talking about your plans and making arrangements
- Chatting to people | Sample conversation
- Finding accommodation | Sample conversation
- Buying tickets | Sample conversation