Look at the words and phrases below. Rearrange them to form meaningful sentences.
1. in / over females /many / Asian countries / is / considered / vital importance / and / male babies / are often / preferred / to be of / to the family / for cultural reasons / a baby’s gender
2. pets / much/ are / for people / do not / who / alone / and / for older people / good companions / live / who / go out /
3. so / responsible / bad / pet / keep / clean and / owners / healthy / they / do not / smell / their pets
4. access / the internet / became / we / to the general / known / public / since / in the early 1990s, / it / has / the way / information / revolutionized
5. languages / according / to / all / an innate / human beings / have / ability / to learn / Chomsky
1. In many Asian countries a baby’s gender is of vital importance to the family and male babies are often preferred over females for cultural reasons.
2. Pets are good companions for people who live alone and for older people who do not go out much.
3. Responsible pet owners keep their pets clean and healthy so they do not smell bad.
4. Since the internet became known to the general public in the early 1990s, it has revolutionized the way we access information.
5. According to Chomsky all human beings have an innate ability to learn languages.