Position of adverbs | Grammar worksheet for grade 6
Insert adverbs in appropriate places in the following sentences.
1. She is my cousin, but she is my friend. (also)
2. I am late for work. (seldom)
3. I worked till 8 pm. I went home. (then)
4. I think I would like to live somewhere else. (sometimes)
5. Ask her about her family. (never)
6. You need some practice. (just)
7. I feel bad. (awfully)
8. Her train is late. (perhaps)
9. You can come and stay with us. (always)
10. I have forgotten his name. (completely)
11. You speak English. (well)
12. I am going to London. (tomorrow)
13. I love you. (still)
14. I have paid the bill. (already)
1. She is my cousin, but she is also my friend.
2. I am seldom late for work.
3. I worked till 8 pm. Then I went home. / I then went home.
4. Sometimes I think I would like to live somewhere else.
5. Never ask her about her family.
6. You just need some practice.
7. I feel awfully bad.
8. Perhaps her train is late.
9. You can always come and stay with us.
10. I have completely forgotten his name.
11. You speak English well.
12. I am going to London tomorrow. / Tomorrow I am going to London.
13. I still love you.
14. I have already paid the bill.
More passive voice worksheetsPassive voice worksheet | Simple past tense
Passive voice worksheet | Past continuous tense
Passive voice worksheet | Simple future tense
Passive voice worksheet | Future perfect tense