Rearrange the following words and phrases to form meaningful sentences.
1. of mankind / the habit / reading is / one of / resources / of / the greatest /
2. are / we enjoy / that / belong to us / than if / much more / they / borrowed / reading books /
3. book / formality / a certain considerate / must be treated / with / a borrowed /
4. no book / that / afraid to / you should / mark up / own / you are /
5. should begin / everyone / a private library / youth / collecting / in /
6. converse with / in / you / at any moment / a private library/ Socrates or Shakespeare / can /
7. the hand / your library / should be / as well as / free / accessible / to / to the eye / and /
8. one of / that of reading / known to / is / greatest / the / pleasures / man
9. a rich variety / adventure and wisdom / the / world of books / has / of /
10. own / you / book / convenience / can enjoy / a / at your /
1. The habit of reading is one of the greatest resources of mankind.
2. We enjoy reading books that belong to us much more than if they are borrowed.
3. A borrowed book must be treated with a certain considerate formality.
4. You should own no book that you are afraid to mark up.
5. Everyone should begin collecting a private library in youth.
6. In a private library, you can at any moment converse with Socrates or Shakespeare.
7. Your library should be free and accessible to the hand as well as to the eye.
8. One of the greatest pleasures known to man is that of reading.
9. The world of books has a rich variety of adventure and wisdom.
10. You can enjoy a book you own at your convenience.