Passive voice worksheet for CBSE 7| Past perfect tense
In the past perfect tense, we make passive verb forms by putting had been before the past participle form of the verb.
Examples are given below.
Active: I had paid the fee.
Passive: The fee had been paid by me.
Active: She had watched that movie.
Passive: That movie had been watched by her.
Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
1. I had bought two laptops.
2. They had sold their home.
3. The boy had solved the puzzle.
4. She had written the essay.
5. They had sent him to Mumbai.
6. She had taken the tablet.
7. The bandits had looted the shop.
8. He had accepted the offer.
9. The mechanic had repaired the car.
10. A girl from Kerala had won the first prize.
1. Two laptops had been bought by me.
2. Their home had been sold by them.
3. The puzzle had been solved by the boy.
4. The essay had been written by her.
5. He had been sent to Mumbai.
6. The tablet had been taken by her.
7. The shop had been looted by the bandits.
8. The offer had been accepted by him.
9. The car had been repaired by the mechanic.
10. The first prize had been won by a girl from Kerala.
More passive voice worksheetsPassive voice worksheet | Simple past tense
Passive voice worksheet | Past continuous tense
Passive voice worksheet | Simple future tense
Passive voice worksheet | Future perfect tense